Detailseite wird geladen...
Unanimity and moderation recommended. A sermon preached at the assizes, holden at Hertford, March 5, 1781. By the Rev. Ludlow Holt, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T196118Notes: Imprint: London : printed by Charles Rivington, 1781. Collation: ,ii,19,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Unanimity-and-moderation-recommended-A-sermon-preached-at-the-assizes-holden-at-Hertford-March-5-1781-By-the-Rev-Ludlow-Holt~~Ludlow-Holt BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Unanimity And Moderation Recommended. A Sermon Preached At The Assizes, Holden At Hertford, March 5, 1781. By The Rev. Ludlow Holt - new book
Unanimity And Moderation Recommended. A Sermon Preached At The Assizes, Holden At Hertford, March 5, 1781. By The Rev. Ludlow Holt, ... Ludlow Holt, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Unanimity And Moderation Recommended. A Sermon Preached At The Assizes, Holden At Hertford, March 5, 1781. By The Rev. Ludlow Holt Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Unanimity and Moderation Recommended. a Sermon Preached at the Assizes, Holden at Hertford, March 5, 1781. by the REV. Ludlow Holt, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170925499, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Unanimity and Moderation Recommended. a Sermon Preached at the Assizes, Holden at Hertford, March 5, 1781. by the REV. Ludlow Holt, ...
Details of the book - Unanimity and Moderation Recommended. a Sermon Preached at the Assizes, Holden at Hertford, March 5, 1781. by the REV. Ludlow Holt, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925492
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925499
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 12.11.2012 00:34:15
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sermon Preach'd on the Xixth Day of January, 1703/4. Being a Day of Solemn Fasting and Humiliation, Appointed by Her Majesty, on Account of the Na", from "Palmer, Samuel" (9781170925485)
- "Of Dying This Year; In Two Sermons Preach'd at Edmunton, January 1, 1720. Adapted to the New-Year. by Robert Franks.", from "Franks, R." (9781170925508)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, on the 25th of January, 1708/9. at the Anniversary Meeting of the Gentlemen Educated at St. P", from "Stonestreet, Henry" (9781170925478)
- "Ancient and Modern Popery, Compared and Considered. a Poem, (with Large Explanatory Notes Dedicated by Permission to the Rt. Honble. LD. George Gordon", from "Chandler, Charles" (9781170925515)
- "A Sermon Preached at the Cathedral Church of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. ... by ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Salisbury. ...", from "Sherlock, Thomas" (9781170925461)
- "A Few Hints, Appropriate to the Present Temper and Circumstances of the Times; Addressed to All Descriptions and Denominations of Christians; In a S", from "Country Curate, Curate" (9781170925522)