Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon preached at the cathedral church of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. ... By ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Salisbury. ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T196299Notes: In this edition there is no press figure on p.6. "[Price 6d." at foot of titlepage.Imprint: London : printed for Benjamin Collins, in Salisbury. And sold by J. Rivington; J. Fletcher, at Oxford; and W. Frederick, at Bath, 1745. Collation: 16p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-at-the-cathedral-church-of-Salisbury-October-6-1745-By-Thomas-Lord-Bishop-of-Salisbury~~Thomas-Sherlock BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preached At The Cathedral Church Of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. ... By ... Thomas Lord Bishop Of Salisbury. ... - new book
A Sermon Preached At The Cathedral Church Of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. ... By ... Thomas Lord Bishop Of Salisbury. ... Thomas Sherlock, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preached At The Cathedral Church Of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. ... By ... Thomas Lord Bishop Of Salisbury. ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preached at the Cathedral Church of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. ... by ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Salisbury. ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170925464, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preached at the Cathedral Church of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. . by . Thomas Lord Bishop of Salisbury. . - new book
2010, ISBN: 1170925464
[EAN: 9781170925461], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000.
PBShop, Wood Dale, IL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 14.09
Details of the book - A Sermon Preached at the Cathedral Church of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. ... by ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Salisbury. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925461
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925464
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 05.03.2012 03:23:50
Book found last time on 19.04.2017 08:07:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Religion and Loyalty Inseparable. a Sermon Preached at Hampstead in Middlesex, on Sunday September 15; And at Charlton in Kent, on Sunday September 29", from "Warren, Langhorn" (9781170925454)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, on the 25th of January, 1708/9. at the Anniversary Meeting of the Gentlemen Educated at St. P", from "Stonestreet, Henry" (9781170925478)
- "The Practical Influence of Christianity on Believing Minds: Considered in a Discourse on I Thessalonians, II. 13. by Solomon Harries.", from "Harries, Solomon" (9781170925447)
- "A Sermon Preach'd on the Xixth Day of January, 1703/4. Being a Day of Solemn Fasting and Humiliation, Appointed by Her Majesty, on Account of the Na", from "Palmer, Samuel" (9781170925485)
- "Some Copies of Original Instruments and Papers: Collected for the Use and Benefit of the Clergy and Church-Wardens of the Diocese of Gloucester. ... b", from "Griffin, Edward-Loggin" (9781170925430)
- "Unanimity and Moderation Recommended. a Sermon Preached at the Assizes, Holden at Hertford, March 5, 1781. by the REV. Ludlow Holt, ...", from "Holt, Ludlow" (9781170925492)