Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)T197738Parallel English and Italian texts.Edinburgh: printed by Wal. Ruddiman and Company, 1772. 41, 1]p.; 8 The Passion of Our Saviour. by Signor Metastasio. Metastasio, Pietro Antonio, Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2015, ISBN: 1170924867
[EAN: 9781170924860], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/03/2015], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.99
2010, ISBN: 9781170924860
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Shipping costs: EUR 13.93
2010, ISBN: 1170924867
[EAN: 9781170924860], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
European-Media-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK. Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei. (EUR 0.00)
Gale ECCO, Print Editions. PAPERBACK. 1170924867 Special order direct from the distributor . New., Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Russell Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 23.22
Details of the book - The Passion of Our Saviour. by Signor Metastasio.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924860
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924867
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 17.11.2011 20:37:45
Book found last time on 16.11.2017 12:12:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The wonderful and most deplorable history of the later times of the Jews: with the destruction of the city of Jerusalem. Which history begins where the Holy Scriptures do end. By Josephus Ben Gorion. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes, See Notes" (9781170924853)
- "A Letter from the Minister of W----D, in Leicester-Shire, to His Parishioners, Containing, a Vindication of Infant Baptism; And, a Perswasive to Fre", from "Moises, Edward" (9781170924877)
- "A Companion to the Altar: Shewing the Nature and Necessity of a Sacramental Preparation; In Order to Our Worthy Receiving the Holy Communion. ..", from "Vickers, William" (9781170924846)
- "An Enquiry Into the Name of the Founder of Huln Abbey, Northumberland, ... with Remarks on Dr. Ferriar's Account of the Monument in the Church of Tha", from "Uvedale, Robert" (9781170924884)
- "A Country Curate's Observations on the Advertisement, (from the Morning Herald, ... January 28th, 1790) from the Leeds Clergy, Relative to the Test", from "Country Curate, Curate" (9781170924839)
- "Mr. West's Annual Charity Sermon, Preached at St. Mary's, Reading, Berks, on St. Thomas's-Day, Sunday, December 21, 1794. to Which Is Added, an Accoun", from "Sturges, Charles" (9781170924891)