Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T208392Notes: Anonymous. By Hannah More. At head of titlepage: 'Cheap repository'. In this edition: "Entered at Stationers Hall" is in italics.Imprint: [London] : Sold by J. Marshall, and R. White, London. By S. Hazard, at Bath; and by all booksellers, newsmen, and hawkers, in town and country, [1795?]. Collation: 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-two-shoemakers-Part-1~~Hannah-More BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170924808, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Two Shoemakers. Part 1. Hannah More, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Two Shoemakers. Part 1. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Two Shoemakers. Part 1.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924808
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924808
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 14.02.2012 11:27:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Shepherd of Salisbury Plain. Part II.", from "More, Hannah" (9781170924792)
- "The Duty of a Communicant: Being Useful Directions for the Receiving the Blessed Sacrament of the Lord's Supper. with Prayers and Meditations ...", from "Gauden, John" (9781170924815)
- "Sunday Reading. the Beggarly Boy. a Parable.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924785)
- "The Psalms of David in Metre.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924822)
- "A Preparation for Death. Translated from the French.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924778)
- "A Country Curate's Observations on the Advertisement, (from the Morning Herald, ... January 28th, 1790) from the Leeds Clergy, Relative to the Test", from "Country Curate, Curate" (9781170924839)