Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT224469A Catholic work.London : printed by J. P. Coghlan, 1800. viii,104p. ; 24° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History preparation-for-death-Translated-from-the-French~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170924778, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Preparation For Death. Translated From The French. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Preparation For Death. Translated From The French. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Preparation for Death. Translated from the French.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924778
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924778
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,168 kg
Book in our database since 28.05.2012 15:14:02
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Concise Account of the Present State of the Missions of the United Brethren. (Commonly Called Moravians. January 1st, 1797.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924761)
- "Sunday Reading. the Beggarly Boy. a Parable.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924785)
- "The Cloven Foot; Or a Peep Into Hell: Being a Most Impartial Critique on the Devil, and a Few of His Leige Subjects. a Fragment.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924754)
- "The Shepherd of Salisbury Plain. Part II.", from "More, Hannah" (9781170924792)
- "An Elegy on the Death of Martin Drayson; Who Departed This Life, September 12, 1773: Aged 21 Years. Containing Some Account of His Conversion, and Re", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924747)
- "The Two Shoemakers. Part 1.", from "More, Hannah" (9781170924808)