Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T225877Notes: The imprint is false; probably printed in Paris. Turned chain lines.Imprint: Londres [i.e. Paris?], 1782. Collation: 79,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General La-courtisane-convertie-ou-lage-dor-A-Bamboul-par-un-talapoin~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170924409, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In französischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 84 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
La Courtisane Convertie, Ou L'age D'or. A Bamboul, Par Un Talapoin. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, La Courtisane Convertie, Ou L'age D'or. A Bamboul, Par Un Talapoin. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - La Courtisane Convertie, Ou L'Age D'Or. a Bamboul, Par Un Talapoin.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924402
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924409
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,168 kg
Book in our database since 08.09.2011 15:14:51
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Works of Dr. Jonathan Swift, Dean of St. Patrick's, Dublin. Volume XVIII. Volume 18 of 18", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170924396)
- "Pasquiniana; Or an Account of Pasquin's Travels, Dialogues with Marphorio and Seraphino, &C.", from "Pasquin" (9781170924419)
- "Interesting Anecdotes, Memoirs, Allegories, Essays, and Poetical Fragments; Tending to Amuse the Fancy, and Inculcate Morality. by Mr. Addison. Volume", from "Addison, MR" (9781170924389)
- "Thomas and Sally: Or, the Sailor's Return. in Two Acts. Written by Mr. Bickerstaff. Taken from the Manager's Book at the Theatre Royal,", from "Bickerstaff, Isaac" (9781170924426)
- "Plays, Written by Sir John Vanbrugh. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Vanbrugh, John" (9781170924372)
- "The Mother's Gift: Or, a Present for All Little Children Who Are Good. Embellished with Cuts.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924433)