Detailseite wird geladen...
Les Machab es, tragedie sainte. Represent e par les jeunes messrs. de l'Academie de Hoxton. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: National Library of ScotlandESTCID: T172275Notes: Imprint: Londres : chez C. Say, 1758. Collation: ,68p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General Les-Machab-es-tragedie-sainte-Represent-e-par-les-jeunes-messrs-de-lAcademie-de-Hoxton~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Les Machabes, Tragedie Sainte. Represente Par Les Jeunes Messrs. de L'Academie de Hoxton. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170924093, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In französischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 76 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Les Machabes, Tragedie Sainte. Represente Par Les Jeunes Messrs. de L'Academie de Hoxton.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170924099
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170924093
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,154 kg
Book in our database since 01.05.2011 00:35:15
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:13:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Gioas R Di Giuda. = Joash, King of Juda; Oratorio, as Perform'd at the King's-Theatre in the Hay-Market. the Music Entirely New by Signor Bach, ... th", from "Metastasio, Pietro Antonio" (9781170924082)
- "Delectus Ex Variis Scriptoribus in Usum Juventutis Academic] Literarum Gr]carum Studios].", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924105)
- "Oroonoko. a Tragedy. as It Was Acted at the Theatre-Royal, by His Majesty's Servants. in the Year 1699. by Tho. Southern.", from "Southerne, Thomas" (9781170924075)
- "Sentimental Beauties, and Moral Delineations from the Writings of the Celebrated Dr. Blair, and Other Much Admired Authors; Selected with a View to Re", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170924112)
- "The Devil to Pay: Or, the Wives Metamorphos'd. an Opera. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servant", from "Coffey, Charles" (9781170924068)
- "Lord Chesterfield's Advice to His Son, on Men and Manners; Or, a New System of Education. ...", from "Stanhope, Philip Dormer" (9781170924129)