Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)T190679Based on day 10, novel 10 of the 'Decamerone' by Giovanni Boccaccio. Vertical chain lines.[London?, 1750?]. 24p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-history-of-the-noble-Marquis-of-Salus-or-patient-Grissel~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170913539, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Linguistics
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - The History of the Noble Marquis of Salus, Or, Patient Grissel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913536
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913539
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 29.05.2012 13:42:32
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:13:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Fortunatus, Containing Various Surprising Adventures, Among Which He Acquired a Purse That Could Not Be Emptied, and a Hat That Carried", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913529)
- "The History of Adam Bell, CLIM of the Clough, and William of Cloudslie, Who Were Three Archers Good Enough the Best in the North Country.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913543)
- "The History of Dr. John Faustus. Shewing How He Sold Himself to the Devil, ... Also Strange Things Done by Him and His Servant Mephistopholes. with an", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913512)
- "The Pleasant and Delightful History of Lawrence Lazy: Containing His Birth and Slothful Breeding: ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913550)
- "Bateman's Tragedy; Or, the Perjured Bride Justly Rewarded. Being the History of German's Wife, and Young Bateman.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913505)
- "The history of John Cheap, the chapman. Containing an account of the merry exploits done by him and his fellow traveller, Drowthy Tom, a sticked shaver. In three parts.", from "Graham, Dougal" (9781170913567)