Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)T196301Edition statement from verso of titlepage: 'The merry conceits of Tom Long, the carrier. .. The eighteenth edition.'.London : printed and sold by L. How, [1750?]. 23,p. : ill. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Tom-Long-the-carrier-The-eighteenth-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170913415, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Tom Long The Carrier. [the Eighteenth Edition]. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Tom Long The Carrier. [the Eighteenth Edition]. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Tom Long the Carrier. [The Eighteenth Edition].
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913413
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913415
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 27.03.2012 20:33:45
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Tom Long, the Carrier.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913406)
- "Seasons. by James Thomson.", from "Thomson, James" (9781170913420)
- "Dinarbas; A Tale", from "Knight, Ellis Cornelia" (9781170913390)
- "The Vocal Muse; Or Ladies Songster. Containing a Collection of Elegant Songs: Selected from British and American Authors. [Two Lines of Verse]", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170913437)
- "Prince of Abissinia. a Tale. by Samuel Johnson, LL. D. the T", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170913383)
- "Trait de La Loi Des Fiefs. Qui a Toujours T Suivie En Canada ... Par Franois Joseph Cugnet, Ecuier, Seigneur de St. Etienne, &C. &C. [One Line of Lati", from "Cugnet, Franois Joseph" (9781170913444)