Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT059154With a half-title.London : printed for John Doughty, [1756?] ,32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-state-of-the-nation-considered-with-respect-to-a-French-invasion~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682626, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The State Of The Nation Considered, With Respect To A French Invasion. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The State Of The Nation Considered, With Respect To A French Invasion. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The State of the Nation Considered, with Respect to a French Invasion.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682623
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682626
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 19.02.2012 05:51:09
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Memorial and Proposal Concerning Reformation of Manners, and for Exciting to Meetings for Religious Exercise Among Christians.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682616)
- "A State of the Present Constitutions of Dublin and London. with Some Observations on a Pamphlet, Intitled, the Present Constitution of the City of D", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682630)
- "The Lords Protest, November 18, 1740. to Which Is Added, Considerations Upon the Embargo Laid on Provision of Victual.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682609)
- "A Letter to the Inhabitants of Hertford.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682647)
- "A Loyal, But Solemn Expostulation, Addressed in a Moment of General Distress, ... to a Thoughtless and Imprudent Young Man.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682593)
- "The Humble Petition of the Pretender, to His Highness the Duke of Orleans, to Suffer Him to Put in Bail to His Arrest.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682654)