Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University LibrariesESTCID: N032934Notes: Imprint: London : printed for the Society for Promoting Religious Knowledge among the Poor; and sold by Thomas Field, 1780. Collation: 60p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-heavy-guilt-of-the-sin-of-drunkenness-represented~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Heavy Guilt Of The Sin Of Drunkenness Represented: Or, The Intemperate Person's Monitor. In Five Parts. ... With A - new book
The Heavy Guilt Of The Sin Of Drunkenness Represented: Or, The Intemperate Person's Monitor. In Five Parts. ... With A Preface ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Heavy Guilt Of The Sin Of Drunkenness Represented: Or, The Intemperate Person's Monitor. In Five Parts. ... With A Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Heavy Guilt of the Sin of Drunkenness Represented: Or, the Intemperate Person's Monitor. in Five Parts. ... with a Preface ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170679536, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Heavy Guilt of the Sin of Drunkenness Represented: Or, the Intemperate Person's Monitor. in Five Parts. ... with a Preface ...
Details of the book - The Heavy Guilt of the Sin of Drunkenness Represented: Or, the Intemperate Person's Monitor. in Five Parts. ... with a Preface ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679531
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679536
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 25.05.2011 00:30:50
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Knowledge of Divine Things from Revelation, Not from Reason or Nature. ... by the Late John Ellis, ... Vol. I. the Second Edition. Volume 1 of 1", from "Ellis, John" (9781170679524)
- "Meditations, Representing a Glimpse of Glory: Or, a Gospel-Discovery of Immanuel's Land. ... by MR Andrew Welwood, ...", from "Welwood, Andrew" (9781170679548)
- "Seneca's Morals. by Way of Abstract. by Sir Roger L'Strange [Sic], Knt. the Last Edition, Corrected and Revised.", from "Seneca, Lucius Annaeus" (9781170679517)
- "A Lapse of Souls in a State of Pre-Existence: The Only Original Sin, ... by Capel Berrow, ...", from "Berrow, Capel" (9781170679555)
- "The Scripture-Doctrine of the Trinity. Wherein Every Text in the New Testament Relating to That Doctrine, Is Distinctly Considered; ... by Samuel Clar", from "Clarke, Samuel" (9781170679500)
- "A Modest Plea in Behalf of the People Call'd Quakers. in Answer to a Pamphlet, Intituled, the Nature and Duty of Self-Defence, Address'd to the Peop", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679562)