Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T090640Notes: Anonymous. By William Heberden. With half-title.Imprint: Cambridge : printed for W. H. Lunn; and sold by J. Deighton, London, 1794. Collation: ,53,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Strictures-upon-the-discipline-of-the-University-of-Cambridge-addressed-to-the-Senate-Second-edition~~William-Heberden BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Strictures Upon The Discipline Of The University Of Cambridge, Addressed To The Senate. Second Edition. William Heberden, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Strictures Upon The Discipline Of The University Of Cambridge, Addressed To The Senate. Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Strictures Upon the Discipline of the University of Cambridge, Addressed to the Senate. Second Edition. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Strictures Upon the Discipline of the University of Cambridge, Addressed to the Senate. Second Edition.
Details of the book - Strictures Upon the Discipline of the University of Cambridge, Addressed to the Senate. Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170657690
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170657699
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 31.08.2012 05:36:19
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Facts and Their Consequences, Submitted to the Consideration of the Public at Large; But More Particularly to That of the Finance Minister, and of Tho", from "Dalrymple, John" (9781170657683)
- "Thoughts on the Present Manner of Quartering the Troops on the Coast, to Assist the Revenue Officers; And Its Defects. by R. Kelsall, ... to Which Is", from "Kelsall, R." (9781170657706)
- "Xenophontos Ephesiou Ton Kata Anthian Kai Abrokomen Ephesiakon Logoi Pente. = Xenophontis Ephesii Ephesiacorum Libri V. de Amoribus Anthi] Et Abrocom]", from "Xenophon, Of Ephesus" (9781170657676)
- "An Address to the Officers of the British Army; Containing a Sketch of the Case of Captn. Kenith MacKenzie, ... with Observations Which Put This Case", from "Officer" (9781170657713)
- "The History of the Conspiracy of the Spaniards Against the Republick of Venice. in the Year MDCXVIII. Translated from the French Original of the Abbot", from "Saint-Ral, M. L'Abb De" (9781170657669)
- "An Universal Etymological English Dictionary; ... Seventeenth Edition, with Considerable Improvements. by N. Bailey, ...", from "Bailey, N." (9781170657720)