Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T168082Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: [London, 1784?] Collation: 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Letters-which-passed-between-Commodore-Johnstone-and-Capt-Evelyn-Sutton-in-1781-with-respect-to-the-bringing-Captain-Sutton-to-trial~~George-Johnstone BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170657294], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 69108011, Sozialwissenschaften, 69109011, Anthropologie, 56779011, Archäologie, 69165011, Besondere Gruppen, 69180011, Bibliotheks- & Informationswissenschaften, 69119011, Bräuche & Traditionen, 1321878031, Demographie, 65292011, Diskriminierung & Rassismus, 1321879031, Emigration & Immigration, 69122011, Folklore & Mythologie, 69135011, Forschung, 69123011, Frauen- & Geschlechterforschung, 69129011, Gerontologie, 69178011, Gewalt in der Gesellschaft, 69130011, Humangeographie, 69177011, Kindheitsforschung, 69272011, Linguistik, 69179011, Medienwissenschaften, 1321880031, Methodik, 1321881031, Nachschlagewerke, 69132011, Philanthropie & Wohltätigkeit, 69214011, Philosophie, 69216011, Politikwissenschaften, 64591011, Popkultur, 69133011, Pornographie, 69136011, Sozialarbeit, 69137011, Soziologie, 69176011, Statistik, 69028011, Sachbücher, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Book Depository DE
, Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (sofern Lieferung möglich). Versandfertig in 1 - 2 Werktagen (EUR 3.00)
Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone And Capt. Evelyn Sutton, In 1781, With Respect To The Bringing Captain Sutton To - new book
Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone And Capt. Evelyn Sutton, In 1781, With Respect To The Bringing Captain Sutton To Trial. George Johnstone, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone And Capt. Evelyn Sutton, In 1781, With Respect To The Bringing Captain Sutton To Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone and Capt. Evelyn Sutton, in 1781, with Respect to the Bringing Captain Sutton to Trial. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 117065729X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone and Capt. Evelyn Sutton, in 1781, with Respect to the Bringing Captain Sutton to Trial.
Details of the book - Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone and Capt. Evelyn Sutton, in 1781, with Respect to the Bringing Captain Sutton to Trial.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170657294
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117065729X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 30.08.2012 04:54:29
Book found last time on 17.11.2016 09:25:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Minor's Case Stated, in a Letter to a Friend. by T. Janes. the Second Edition. to Which Is Added, the Authors Address, &C.", from "Janes, Thomas" (9781170657287)
- "A Sermon Upon the Word Malt. Preached in the Stump of a Hollow Tree; By the REV. John Dod, .. to Which Is Prefixed, a Brief Account of the Life of t", from "Dod, John" (9781170657300)
- "Genuine and Impartial Memoirs of Francis Fonton, Late of the Bank of England; Containing I. the History of His Duplicity, Frauds, and Forgeries. ... I", from "Student of the Law in the Inner Temple" (9781170657270)
- "The Gracious Warning; Or, a Monody on the Death of the Late Pious and Learned Joseph Nicoll Scott, M.D. ... to Which Are Added, Some Lines on the Late", from "Wright, George" (9781170657317)
- "A Reply to Alexander Hamilton's Letter, Concerning the Public Conduct and Character of John Adams, Esq. President of the United States. [Two Lines o", from "Cincinnatus" (9781170657263)
- "A Funeral Sermon Upon the Death of Madam Mary Thornton, ... June 19. 1713. Preach'd at Daventry. with Some Account of Her Life. by John Cambden.", from "Cambden, John" (9781170657324)