Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T079695Notes: Includes: 'The author's address to the candid' with separate titlepage and pagination.Imprint: Plymouth : printed for T. Janes; and sold by R. Weatherley, printer, [1770?] Collation: 28;6p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-minors-case-stated-in-a-letter-to-a-friend-By-T-Janes-The-second-edition-To-which-is-added-the-authors-address-c~~Thomas-Janes BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170657281, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Minor's Case Stated, in a Letter to a Friend. by T. Janes. the Second Edition. to Which Is Added, the Authors Address, &C. - Paperback
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in über 4 Wochen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
A Minor's Case Stated, in a Letter to a Friend. by T. Janes. the Second Edition. to Which Is Added, the Authors Address, &C.
Details of the book - A Minor's Case Stated, in a Letter to a Friend. by T. Janes. the Second Edition. to Which Is Added, the Authors Address, &C.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170657287
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170657281
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 21.06.2011 13:52:42
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:30
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Genuine and Impartial Memoirs of Francis Fonton, Late of the Bank of England; Containing I. the History of His Duplicity, Frauds, and Forgeries. ... I", from "Student of the Law in the Inner Temple" (9781170657270)
- "Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone and Capt. Evelyn Sutton, in 1781, with Respect to the Bringing Captain Sutton to Trial.", from "Johnstone, George" (9781170657294)
- "A Reply to Alexander Hamilton's Letter, Concerning the Public Conduct and Character of John Adams, Esq. President of the United States. [Two Lines o", from "Cincinnatus" (9781170657263)
- "A Sermon Upon the Word Malt. Preached in the Stump of a Hollow Tree; By the REV. John Dod, .. to Which Is Prefixed, a Brief Account of the Life of t", from "Dod, John" (9781170657300)
- "A Letter from a Whig in Town, to His Friend a Whig in the Country; Containing a Full Account of the Two Late Elections Made of New Lord Mayors for t", from "Whig in Town, In Town" (9781170657256)
- "The Gracious Warning; Or, a Monody on the Death of the Late Pious and Learned Joseph Nicoll Scott, M.D. ... to Which Are Added, Some Lines on the Late", from "Wright, George" (9781170657317)