Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T138424Notes: Includes: 'The comical revenge', 'She wou'd if she cou'd' and 'The man of mode', each with a separate titlepage; register and pagination are continuous; the separate titlepages are all dated 1715.Imprint: London : printed for Jacob Tonson, 1715. Collation: 276p.,plate : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-works-of-Sir-George-Etherege~~George-Etherege BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170657095, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 282 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=508gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Works of Sir George Etherege: Containing His Plays and Poems.
Details of the book - The Works of Sir George Etherege: Containing His Plays and Poems.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170657096
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170657095
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,508 kg
Book in our database since 04.10.2011 14:47:42
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:30
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Lexiphanes, a Dialogue. Imitated from Lucian, and Suited to the Present Times. Being an Attempt to Restore the English Tongue to Its Ancient Purity, .", from "Campbell, Archibald" (9781170657089)
- "Poems: By Francis Wrangham, ...", from "Wrangham, Francis" (9781170657102)
- "The Works of Petronius Arbiter, in Prose and Verse. Translated from the Original Latin, by Mr. Addison. to Which Are Prefix'd the Life of Petronius, .", from "Petronius Arbiter, Titus" (9781170657072)
- "The Idler. by the Author of the Rambler. in Two Volumes. ... the Third Edition. with Additional Essays. Volume 1 of 2", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170657119)
- "Marci Tullii Ciceronis Epistolarum Ad Familiares Libri XVI. Edidit, Et Commentario Anglico Illustravit Joannes Ross ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Cicero, Marcus Tullius" (9781170657065)
- "The idler. By the author of The rambler. In two volumes. ... the third edition. With additional essays. Volume 2 of 2", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170657126)