Detailseite wird geladen...
A true state of the South-Sea Scheme, as it was first form'd, &c ... and an examination of the conduct of the directors ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T067265Notes: Anonymous. By Sir John Blunt.Imprint: London : printed and sold by J. Peele, 1722. Collation: 56p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-true-state-of-the-South-Sea-Scheme-as-it-was-first-formd-c-and-an-examination-of-the-conduct-of-the-directors~~John-Blunt BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A True State Of The South-sea Scheme, As It Was First Form'd, &c ... And An Examination Of The Conduct Of The - new book
A True State Of The South-sea Scheme, As It Was First Form'd, &c ... And An Examination Of The Conduct Of The Directors ... John Blunt, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A True State Of The South-sea Scheme, As It Was First Form'd, &c ... And An Examination Of The Conduct Of The Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A True State of the South-Sea Scheme, as It Was First Form'd, &C ... and an Examination of the Conduct of the Directors ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170654959, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A True State of the South-Sea Scheme, as It Was First Form'd, &C ... and an Examination of the Conduct of the Directors ...
Details of the book - A True State of the South-Sea Scheme, as It Was First Form'd, &C ... and an Examination of the Conduct of the Directors ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170654958
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170654959
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 18.12.2012 19:55:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Some Seasonable Remarks on a Book Publish'd in the Month of July, 1718. by Archibald Hutcheson, Esq; Relating to the Publick Debts and Fonds [Sic]. wi", from "Crookshanks, John" (9781170654941)
- "Some calculations and remarks relating to the present state of the publick debts and funds. And a proposal for the intire discharge of the national ... thirty years time. By Archibald Hutcheson ...", from "Hutcheson, Archibald" (9781170654965)
- "Observations on the Statute of the Thirty-First George II.Ch.29. Concerning the Assize of Bread; ... by the REV. Luke Heslop, ...", from "Heslop, Luke" (9781170654934)
- "The Management of the Revenue: With Queries Relative Thereto.", from "Free Citizen, Citizen" (9781170654972)
- "Letters Addressed to the Right Honourable William Pitt, Chancellor of the Exchequer of Great Britain; Pointing Out the Inequality, Oppression, and Imp", from "Macnab, Henry Gray" (9781170654927)
- "A Second Essay Concerning the Land Mint, Shewing, That the Present Necessity, and Want of Gold and Silver Money, Absolutely Requires This, or the Li", from "Brown, Andrew" (9781170654989)