Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T066379Notes: Louisa Wharton is a pseudonym.Imprint: London : printed and sold by T. Sabine, [1780?]. Collation: 64p.,plate ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Louisa-Wharton-A-story-founded-on-facts~~Louisa-Wharton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170649033, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Louisa Wharton. a Story Founded on Facts: Written by Herself, in a Series of Letters to a Friend. ...
Details of the book - Louisa Wharton. a Story Founded on Facts: Written by Herself, in a Series of Letters to a Friend. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170649039
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170649033
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 17.07.2012 12:33:36
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "True Merit, True Happiness; Exemplified in the Entertaining and Instructive Memoirs of Mr. S-. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Digard De Kerguette, Jean" (9781170649022)
- "Memoirs of a Baroness. by the Author of the Conquest of the Heart and the Victim of Fancy. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Tomlins, Elizabeth Sophia" (9781170649046)
- "True Merit, True Happiness; Exemplified in the Entertaining and Instructive Memoirs of Mr. S-. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Digard De Kerguette, Jean" (9781170649015)
- "Memoirs of a Baroness. by the Author of the Conquest of the Heart and the Victim of Fancy. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Tomlins, Elizabeth Sophia" (9781170649053)
- "The History of James Lovegrove, Esq; In Four Books. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Morell, Charles" (9781170649008)
- "The Life of Madam de Beaumount, a French Lady; Who Lived in a Cave in Wales ... Also Her Lord's Adventures in Muscovy, ... by Mrs. Aubin.", from "Aubin, Penelope" (9781170649060)