Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T028051Notes: Anonymous. By Thomas Randolph.Imprint: London : printed (by H. Woodfall) for the author: and sold by E. Withers, 1755. Collation: ,52p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Four-letters-concerning-the-study-of-the-Hebrew-scriptures~~Thomas-Randolph BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170646018, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Taal: Engels; Afmetingen: 3x189x246 mm; Gewicht: 127,00 gram; Verschijningsdatum: januari 1900; ISBN10: 1170646018; ISBN13: 9781170646014; , Engelstalig | Paperback | 1900, Religie, Geschiedenis, Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Nieuw, 5-10 werkdagen Shipping costs:5-10 werkdagen, plus shipping costs
Four Letters Concerning The Study Of The Hebrew Scriptures. Thomas Randolph, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Four Letters Concerning The Study Of The Hebrew Scriptures. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 9781170646014
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29
Shipping costs: EUR 13.66
Four Letters Concerning the Study of the Hebrew Scriptures.
Details of the book - Four Letters Concerning the Study of the Hebrew Scriptures.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170646014
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170646018
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 15.01.2011 13:39:17
Book found last time on 27.02.2017 12:28:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Revealed Knowledge of the Prophecies and Times. Book the First. Containing, with Other Great and Remarkable Things, the Restoration of the Hebrews", from "Brothers, Richard" (9781170646007)
- "A Letter to His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury, by Richard, Lord Bishop of Landaff.", from "Watson, Richard" (9781170646021)
- "An Extract from the REV. Mr. Law's Later Works. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Law, William" (9781170645994)
- "The Figures or Types of the Old Testament, by Which Christ and the Heavenly Things of the Gospel Were Preached and Shadowed to the People of God of Ol", from "Mather, Samuel" (9781170646038)
- "An Extract from the REV. Mr. Law's Later Works. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Law, William" (9781170645987)
- "Marginal Animadversions on Mr. Costard's Two Late Dissertations on the Kesitah and the Hermai.", from "Holloway, Benjamin" (9781170646045)