Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T059575Notes: Imprint: London : printed for M. Cooper, 1745. Collation: 39,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-author-of-The-case-fairly-stated-from-an-old-Whig~~Old-Whig BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170640613, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To The Author Of The Case Fairly Stated, From An Old Whig. Old Whig., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Author Of The Case Fairly Stated, From An Old Whig. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Letter to the Author of the Case Fairly Stated, from an Old Whig.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170640616
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170640613
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 2012-03-20T17:17:06-04:00 (New York)
Detail page last modified on 2015-03-20T21:25:28-04:00 (New York)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Answer to Mr. Mist's Journal of the Twenty-Eight of January, No.93. in a Letter to the Author of It.", from "Curll, Edmund" (9781170640609)
- "The Defection Consider'd, and the Designs of Those, Who Divided the Friends of the Government, Set in a True Light.", from "Tindal, Matthew" (9781170640623)
- "The Conduct of the Allies and the Management of the War Impartially Examined. in Which the Reasoning of the Author of Faction Detected, as to Foreign", from "Author of 'Desertion Discussed', Of 'Des" (9781170640593)
- "Remarks on the Letter to the Author of the State-Memorial.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170640630)
- "Occasional Thoughts on the Present German War. by the Author of Considerations on the Same Subject. the Fourth Edition, Corrected, with Additions.", from "Mauduit, Israel" (9781170640586)
- "A Letter from an Absented Member to a Friend at Westminster, Shewing His Reasons for Retiring Into the Country Upon the Present Situation of the Aff", from "Wyndham, William" (9781170640647)