Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T030414Notes: Anonymous. By Joseph Trapp.Imprint: London : printed for John Morphew, 1711. Collation: 48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-character-and-principles-of-the-present-set-of-Whigs-The-second-edition~~Joseph-Trapp BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170640508, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Character And Principles Of The Present Set Of Whigs. The Second Edition. Joseph Trapp, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Character And Principles Of The Present Set Of Whigs. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Character and Principles of the Present Set of Whigs. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170640500
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170640508
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,113 kg
Book in our database since 2011-09-21T03:19:41-04:00 (New York)
Detail page last modified on 2015-03-20T21:25:28-04:00 (New York)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Thoughts of an Honest Tory, Upon the Present Proceedings of That Party. in a Letter to a Friend in Town.", from "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781170640494)
- "Our Ancestors as Wise as We: Or Ancient Precedents for Modern Facts, in Answer to a Letter from a Noble Lord.", from "Burnet, Thomas" (9781170640517)
- "Les Tours D'Une Tabatiere: Or, the Travels and Misfortunes of the Enchanted Snuff-Box: Humbly Inscrib'd to Isaac Bickerstaff, Esq;", from "F. B. , B." (9781170640487)
- "Seasonable Queries Relating to the Birth and Birthright of a Certain Person.", from "Hickes, George" (9781170640524)
- "A Fourth Letter to the People of England. on the Conduct of the M-RS in Alliances, Fleets, and Armies, Since the First Differences on the Ohio, to t", from "Shebbeare, John" (9781170640470)
- "Considerations on the Present German War. the Fourth Edition.", from "Mauduit, Israel" (9781170640531)