Detailseite wird geladen...
Hanoverian politicks: in a letter from a gentleman at the court of Hanover, to his friend in England, concerning the present posture of affairs on the Continent. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T057965Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for M. Cooper, 1745. Collation: ,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Hanoverian-politicks~~Gentleman-at-the-court-of-Hanover BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Hanoverian Politicks: In A Letter From A Gentleman At The Court Of Hanover, To His Friend In England, Concerning The Pres - new book
Hanoverian Politicks: In A Letter From A Gentleman At The Court Of Hanover, To His Friend In England, Concerning The Pres Gentleman At The Court Of Hanover., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Hanoverian Politicks: In A Letter From A Gentleman At The Court Of Hanover, To His Friend In England, Concerning The Pres Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Hanoverian politicks: in a letter from a gentleman at the court of Hanover, to his friend in England, concerning the present posture of affairs on the Continent.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170640272
Book in our database since 2014-02-18T12:42:02-05:00 (New York)
Detail page last modified on 2015-03-20T21:25:27-04:00 (New York)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Remarks on the Speech of M. DuPont, Made in the National Convention of France, on the Subjects of Religion and Public Education. by Hannah More. the T", from "More, Hannah" (9781170640265)
- "The answer of Warren Hastings Esquire, to the articles exhibited by the knights, citizens, and burgesses in Parliament assembled, ... in maintenance ... him for high crimes and misdemeanours ...", from "Hastings, Warren" (9781170640289)
- "An Appeal from the New to the Old Whigs, in Consequence of Some Late Discussions in Parliament, Relative to the Reflections on the French Revolution.", from "Burke, Edmund" (9781170640258)
- "A Vindication of Mr. Holwell's Character, from the Aspersions Thrown Out in an Anonymous Pamphlet, Published March 6th, 1764, Intitled, "Reflections", from "Friends of MR Holwell, Of MR Holwell" (9781170640296)
- "Reflections on the Revolution in France, and on the Proceedings in Certain Societies in London Relative to That Event. in a Letter Intended to Have Be", from "Edmund Burke" (9781170640241)
- "A Defence of Mr. Vansittart's Conduct, in Concluding the Treaty of Commerce with Mhir Cossim Aly Chawn, at Mongheer. by a Servant of the Company, Lo", from "Servant of the Company, Of The Company" (9781170640302)