Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T029292Notes: Variously attributed.- Dated at end: Dec.15th, 1769.Imprint: London : re-printed, and sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1769. Collation: 22p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Juniuss-supposed-address-to-a-great-personage~~Junius BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170640168, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Junius's Supposed Address To A Great Personage. Junius, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Junius's Supposed Address To A Great Personage. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Junius's Supposed Address to a Great Personage.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170640166
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170640168
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 2012-04-03T21:00:08-04:00 (New York)
Detail page last modified on 2015-03-20T21:25:27-04:00 (New York)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Common Sense: Addressed To The Inhabitants Of America, On The Following Interesting Subjects: ... A New Edition;", from "Paine, Thomas" (9781170640159)
- "A Complete Collection of Junius's Letters, with Those of Sir William Draper.", from "Junius" (9781170640173)
- "Cursory but curious observations of Mr. Ab-l R--er, upon a late famous pamphlet, entituled, Remarks on the preliminary articles offer'd by the F. K. in hopes to procure a general peace.", from "R--Er, Ab-L" (9781170640142)
- "Reflections on the Rise and Fall of the Antient Republicks. Adapted to the Present State of Great Britain. by E.W. Montagu, Junior, Esq.", from "Edward Wortley Montagu" (9781170640180)
- "Rhyme and Reason: Or, a Fresh Stating of the Arguments Against an Opening Through the Wall of Queen's Square, Westminster. by a Knight.", from "Knight, Jim" (9781170640135)
- "The Scotch Patriot Unmask'd, in Animadversions Upon a Seditious Pamphlet, Intituled, the Reducing Scotland by Arms, and Annexing It to England as a Pr", from "Atwood, William" (9781170640197)