Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T012602Notes: On verso of title page: "Written for the encouragement of youth. By J.S.".Imprint: Newcastle : printed and sold by J. White, 1711. Collation: 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-famous-history-of-the-valiant-London-prentice~~J-S BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170637892, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Famous History Of The Valiant London Prentice. J. S., Books, Reference and Language, The Famous History Of The Valiant London Prentice. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Famous History of the Valiant London Prentice.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170637890
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170637892
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 2012-08-25T19:19:43-04:00 (New York)
Detail page last modified on 2015-03-20T21:25:26-04:00 (New York)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Friendship in Death, in Twenty Letters from the Dead to the Living. to Which Are Added, Thoughts on Death: Translated from the Moral Essays of the Mes", from "Rowe, Elizabeth Singer" (9781170637883)
- "Memoirs Of Sir Roger De Clarendon, The Natural Son Of Edward Prince Of Wales, Commonly Called The Black Prince; With Anecdotes Of", from "Reeve, Clara" (9781170637906)
- "The History of Lady Barton, a Novel, in Letters, by Mrs. Griffith. in Three Volumes. ... Volume 3 of 3", from "Griffith, Mrs" (9781170637876)
- "Memoirs of Sir Roger de Clarendon, the Natural Son of Edward Prince of Wales, Commonly Called the Black Prince; With Anecdotes of Many Other Eminent P", from "Reeve, Clara" (9781170637913)
- "The History of Lady Barton, a Novel, in Letters, by Mrs. Griffith. in Three Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 3", from "Griffith, Mrs" (9781170637869)
- "Memoirs of Sir Roger de Clarendon, the Natural Son of Edward Prince of Wales, Commonly Called the Black Prince; With Anecdotes of Many Other Eminent P", from "Reeve, Clara" (9781170637920)