Detailseite wird geladen...
An account of observations made on the mountain Schehallien for finding its attraction. By the Rev. Nevil Maskelyne, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T059669Notes: A lecture read to the Royal Society on July 6, 1775.Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1776. Collation: 45,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History An-account-of-observations-made-on-the-mountain-Schehallien-for-finding-its-attraction-By-the-Rev-Nevil-Maskelyne~~Nevil-Maskelyne BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Account of Observations Made on the Mountain Schehallien for Finding Its Attraction. by the REV. Nevil Maskelyne, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 117063690X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Account of Observations Made on the Mountain Schehallien for Finding Its Attraction. by the REV. Nevil Maskelyne, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170636909
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
An Account of Observations Made on the Mountain Schehallien for Finding Its Attraction. by the REV. Nevil Maskelyne, ...
Details of the book - An Account of Observations Made on the Mountain Schehallien for Finding Its Attraction. by the REV. Nevil Maskelyne, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636909
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117063690X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 20.01.2012 21:03:06
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "M. de Luc's Rule for Measuring Heights by the Barometer, Reduced to the English Measure of Length, ... by the Astronomer Royal. ...", from "Maskelyne, Nevil" (9781170636893)
- "Astronomical Tables and Precepts, for Calculating the True Times of New and Full Moons, and ... Projecting Eclipses, from the Creation of the World to", from "Ferguson, James" (9781170636916)
- "Remarks on the Hadley's Quadrant, Tending Principally to Remove the Difficulties Which Have Hitherto Attended the Use of the Back-Observation, ... by", from "Maskelyne, Nevil" (9781170636886)
- "A Treatise on the Parallactic Angle, Extracted from a Letter to the Late Earl of Macclesfield on That Subject. to Which Is Added an Appendix: Contai", from "S. C. , C." (9781170636923)
- "Astronomical Observations Made at the Island of St. Helena, by the REV. Nevil Maskelyne, ...", from "Maskelyne, Nevil" (9781170636879)
- "Pangeometria; Or the Elements of All Geometry. Containing, I. the Rudiments of Decimal Arithmetic, ... V. an Appendix, Containing an Epitome of the Do", from "Martin, Benjamin" (9781170636930)