Detailseite wird geladen...
Pathological inquiries and observations in surgery, from the dissections of morbid bodies. ... By Richard Browne Cheston, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T078554Notes: Imprint: Glocester : printed by R. Raikes; and sold by T. Becket and P.A. de Hondt, and L. Hawes, W. Clarke, and R. Collins, London, 1766. Collation: ,144p.,5 plates ; 4° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Pathological-inquiries-and-observations-in-surgery-from-the-dissections-of-morbid-bodies-By-Richard-Browne-Cheston~~Richard-Browne-Cheston BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Pathological Inquiries And Observations In Surgery, From The Dissections Of Morbid Bodies. ... By Richard Browne Cheston, ... - new book
Pathological Inquiries And Observations In Surgery, From The Dissections Of Morbid Bodies. ... By Richard Browne Cheston, ... Richard Browne Cheston, Books, Health and Well Being, Pathological Inquiries And Observations In Surgery, From The Dissections Of Morbid Bodies. ... By Richard Browne Cheston, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Pathological Inquiries and Observations in Surgery, from the Dissections of Morbid Bodies. ... by Richard Browne Cheston, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170636780, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 166 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=308gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Pathological Inquiries and Observations in Surgery, from the Dissections of Morbid Bodies. ... by Richard Browne Cheston, ...
Details of the book - Pathological Inquiries and Observations in Surgery, from the Dissections of Morbid Bodies. ... by Richard Browne Cheston, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636787
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170636780
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,308 kg
Book in our database since 30.09.2012 06:28:04
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Practical Dissertations on Nervous Complaints, and Other Diseases Incident to the Human Body; With an Historical Investigation of Their Causes and Cur", from "Neale, Henry St John" (9781170636770)
- "The History of the Great Plague in London, in the Year 1665. ... by a Citizen, Who Lived the Whole Time in London. to Which Is Added, a Journal of the", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170636794)
- "The Good Samaritan; Or Complete English Physician: Containing Observations on the Most Frequent Diseases of Men and Women, Infants and Children, ... b", from "Lobb, Theophilus" (9781170636763)
- "Pharmacopia Officinalis & Extemporanea: Or, a Compleat English Dispensatory, in Four Parts. ... by John Quincy M.D.", from "Quincy, John" (9781170636800)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Inflammatione Pneumonica. Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Franciscus Smith, ...", from "Smith, Francis" (9781170636756)
- "Arithmetick in Epitome. in Two Parts. by William Webster, W. M.", from "Webster, William" (9781170636817)