Detailseite wird geladen...
An enquiry into the medicinal virtues of Bath-water, and the indications of cure, which it answers, proposed and begun by George Randolph, M.D. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T032752Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Nourse, 1752. Collation: vi,65,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History An-enquiry-into-the-medicinal-virtues-of-Bath-water-and-the-indications-of-cure-which-it-answers-proposed-and-begun-by-George-Randolph-MD~~George-Randolph BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Enquiry Into The Medicinal Virtues Of Bath-water, And The Indications Of Cure, Which It Answers, Proposed And Begun By George R - new book
An Enquiry Into The Medicinal Virtues Of Bath-water, And The Indications Of Cure, Which It Answers, Proposed And Begun By George Randolph, M.d. George Randolph, Books, Health and Well Being, An Enquiry Into The Medicinal Virtues Of Bath-water, And The Indications Of Cure, Which It Answers, Proposed And Begun By George R Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Enquiry Into the Medicinal Virtues of Bath-Water, and the Indications of Cure, Which It Answers, Proposed and Begun by George Randolph, M.D. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170636667, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Enquiry Into the Medicinal Virtues of Bath-Water, and the Indications of Cure, Which It Answers, Proposed and Begun by George Randolph, M.D.
Details of the book - An Enquiry Into the Medicinal Virtues of Bath-Water, and the Indications of Cure, Which It Answers, Proposed and Begun by George Randolph, M.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636664
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170636667
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,154 kg
Book in our database since 26.01.2012 11:55:40
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Practical Essay on the Use and Abuse of Warm Bathing in Gouty Cases. by William Oliver, ... the Second Edition, with Additions.", from "Oliver, William" (9781170636657)
- "An Appendix to the History of the Lateral Operation for the Stone. Containing Mr. Cheselden's Present Method of Performing It. by Dr. James Douglas.", from "Douglas, James" (9781170636671)
- "A Treatise on the Bath Waters: Wherein Are Discover'd, the Several Principles of Which They Are Compos'd; The Cause of Their Heat; And the Manner of", from "Charleton, Rice" (9781170636640)
- "The Diseases of the Bones, of M. Du Verney, M.D. ... Translated by Samuel Ingham, Surgeon.", from "Duverney, M." (9781170636688)
- "A Description of Buxton, and the Adjacent Country; Or the New Guide, for Ladies and Gentlemen, Resorting to That Place of Health and Amusement; ...", from "Bott, William" (9781170636633)
- "The natural history of superstition.", from "Trenchard, John" (9781170636695)