Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T078621Notes: Imprint: London : printed for W. Richardson, 1789. Collation: 59,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Letters-to-a-prince-from-a-man-of-Kent~~Man-of-Kent BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170629016, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letters To A Prince, From A Man Of Kent. Man Of Kent., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Letters To A Prince, From A Man Of Kent. Books>Social and Cultural Studies, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Letters to a Prince, from a Man of Kent.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629017
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629016
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 04.07.2012 07:30:52
Book found last time on 23.08.2016 23:06:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Remarks, Addressed to the REV. Charles Weston, Chairman of a Committee of the Durham County and City Association, on the Resolutions Dated February 11", from "Constitutional Reformer, Reformer" (9781170629000)
- "Impartial Thoughts on the Test ACT, in a Letter to a Friend, ... by a Country Clergyman.", from "Country Clergyman, Clergyman" (9781170629024)
- "A Short Address, to the Members of the Loyal Associations, on the Present State of Public Affairs; ... with a List of the Directories and Ministers", from "Gifford, John" (9781170628997)
- "Two Speeches, Delivered in the House of Commons, on Tuesday the 2D of March, 1790, by the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, in Support of His Motion", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170629031)
- "Observations on Paine's Rights of Man, in a Series of Letters, by Publicola. Third Edition.", from "Adams, John Quincy" (9781170628980)
- "Morse's Geography. This Day Is Published, in One Large Volume Octavo, Illustrated with Maps, a New Edition, ...", from "Stockdale, John" (9781170629048)