Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T066857Notes: The same sheets were also issued with the title: 'British common sense; or reflections on the present state of the British nation, .. ', 1791.Imprint: London : printed for James Ridgway, 1791. Collation: ,124p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Reflections-on-the-present-state-of-the-British-nation-by-British-common-sense~~British-Common-Sense BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170628907, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 132 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=249gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Reflections On The Present State Of The British Nation; By British Common Sense. British Common Sense., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Reflections On The Present State Of The British Nation; By British Common Sense. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Reflections on the Present State of the British Nation; By British Common Sense.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628904
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628907
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,249 kg
Book in our database since 02.01.2012 13:20:37
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Allies and the Late Ministry Defended Against France, and the Present Friends of France. in Answer to a Pamphlet, Intituled, the Conduct of the Al", from "Hare, Francis" (9781170628898)
- "The Interest of Great Britain, Respecting the French War. by William Fox ... the Third Edition, Corrected.", from "Fox, William" (9781170628911)
- "Letters on the Present State of England and America: Containing a Review of Several Interesting Particulars, ... by the Author of the "Political Crisi", from "Author of the Political Crisis, Of The P" (9781170628881)
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster the Sixth Editio", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170628928)
- "Royal Recollections on a Tour to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, and Places Adjacent, in the Year 1788. the Twelfth Edition.", from "Williams, David" (9781170628874)
- "Hints; To the People of England: For the Year 1793.", from "De Coetlogon, C. E." (9781170628935)