Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T068433Notes: Attributed to Mr. Saunders (Foxon). Horizontal chain lines.Imprint: London : printed for J. Roberts, 1744. Collation: ,29,p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General An-essay-on-calumny-Humbly-inscribed-to-His-Royal-Highness-the-Prince-of-Wales~~Mr-Saunders BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170625851, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay On Calumny. Humbly Inscribed To His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales. Mr. Saunders, Books, Reference and Language, An Essay On Calumny. Humbly Inscribed To His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Essay on Calumny. Humbly Inscribed to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
Details of the book - An Essay on Calumny. Humbly Inscribed to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625859
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170625851
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 09.09.2012 06:24:14
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Panegyric on a Court. by the Author of the World Unmask'd. a Satire.", from "Gilbert, Thomas" (9781170625842)
- "Hudibras, in Three Parts, Written in the Time of the Late Wars, by Samuel Butler, Esq. with Large Annotations and a Preface by Zachary Grey, LL.D. in", from "Butler, Samuel" (9781170625866)
- "Poems on Several Occasions. by Mr. John Gay. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Gay, John" (9781170625835)
- "Hudibras, in Three Parts, Written in the Time of the Late Wars, by Samuel Butler, Esq. with Large Annotations and a Preface by Zachary Grey, LL.D. in", from "Butler, Samuel" (9781170625873)
- "Poems on Several Occasions. by Mr. John Gay. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Gay, John" (9781170625828)
- "The Mouse-Trap: Or, the Welsh Engagement with the Mice.", from "Holdsworth, E." (9781170625880)