Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T036573Notes: With a final leaf of advertisements. Vertical chain lines. A variant has 8° format.Imprint: Glasgow : printed and sold by R. and A. Foulis, 1755. Collation: 50,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Hobbinol-or-the-rural-games-A-burlesque-poem-in-blank-verse-By-William-Somerville-Esq~~William-Somervile BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117062569X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hobbinol, Or The Rural Games. A Burlesque Poem, In Blank Verse. By William Somerville Esq. - new book
Hobbinol, Or The Rural Games. A Burlesque Poem, In Blank Verse. By William Somerville Esq. William Somervile, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Hobbinol, Or The Rural Games. A Burlesque Poem, In Blank Verse. By William Somerville Esq. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Hobbinol, or the Rural Games. a Burlesque Poem, in Blank Verse. by William Somerville Esq.
Details of the book - Hobbinol, or the Rural Games. a Burlesque Poem, in Blank Verse. by William Somerville Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625699
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117062569X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 18.03.2012 05:07:25
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "History of the Plague in London in 1665; With Suitable Reflections.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170625682)
- "The Persecution and Cruelty of the Church of Rome. in a Discourse ... by Benjamin Bennet.", from "Bennet, Benjamin" (9781170625705)
- "Sermons Upon the Sovereignity and Wisdom of God in the Afflictions of Men Displayed. to Which Are Added, Some Sermons on the Nature of Church-Communio", from "Boston, Thomas" (9781170625675)
- "Christian Unity Illustrated and Recommended, from the Example of the Primitive Church. a Sermon Preached Before the Synod of Glasgow and Ayr, at Glasg", from "Dalrymple, William" (9781170625712)
- "Sermons on Several Occasions. by John Wesley, ...", from "Wesley, John" (9781170625668)
- "The Lutrin: An Heroi Comical Poem. in Six Cantos. by Monsieur Boileau. to Which Is Prefix'd, Some Account of the Author's Writings", from "Boileau-Despraux, Nicolas" (9781170625729)