Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T076905Notes: With a half-title. P. 260 misnumbered 210.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cadell Jun. and W. Davies; and F. and C. Rivington, 1798. Collation: xix,,352p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Sermons~~Samuel-Bishop BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170625622, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 378 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=20mm, Gew.=671gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sermons: Chiefly Upon Practical Subjects. by the REV. Samuel Bishop, ... Published by Thomas Clare, A.M. - Paperback
Kvalitets paperback, [PD: 01/05/2010], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Seiten: 378
Shipping costs:Midlertidigt ikke på lager - 2-4 Wochen, Versandkosten innerhalb der EU mit ausnahme von Dänemark und Schweden (EUR 9.21)
Sermons: Chiefly Upon Practical Subjects. by the REV. Samuel Bishop, ... Published by Thomas Clare, A.M.
Details of the book - Sermons: Chiefly Upon Practical Subjects. by the REV. Samuel Bishop, ... Published by Thomas Clare, A.M.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625620
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170625622
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,671 kg
Book in our database since 20.09.2010 16:12:53
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A New Book of the Dunciad: Occasion'd by Mr. Warburton's New Edition of the Dunciad Complete. by a Gentleman of One of the Inns of Court ...", from "Dodd, William" (9781170625613)
- "Twelve Sermons, Wherein the True Ministers of Christ, and the Grounds of Salvation by Him, Are Defended Against Their Modern Opposers. by Gibbon Sutto", from "Sutton, Gibbon" (9781170625637)
- "An Epistle to Alexander Pope, Esq; From South Carolina.", from "Kirkpatrick, J." (9781170625606)
- "Sermons Upon Several Subjects, Preached in the Cathedral Church of St. Peter in Exeter. in Two Volumes. by John Warren, ... to Which Is Prefixed an Ac", from "Warren, John" (9781170625644)
- "An Essay on Man. in Epistles to a Friend. Epistle IV.", from "Pope, Alexander" (9781170625590)
- "Sermons Upon Several Subjects, Preached in the Cathedral Church of St. Peter in Exeter. in Two Volumes. by John Warren, ... to Which Is Prefixed an Ac", from "Warren, John" (9781170625651)