Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T005604Notes: Anonymous. By Alexander Pope. With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for J. Wilford, . Collation: ,18,p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History An-essay-on-man-In-epistles-to-a-friend-Epistle-IV~~Alexander-Pope BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170625590], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64032011, Perspektiven, 63925011, Recht, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2014, ISBN: 1170625592
[EAN: 9781170625590], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/10/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7.46
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
An Essay on Man. in Epistles to a Friend. Epistle IV.
Details of the book - An Essay on Man. in Epistles to a Friend. Epistle IV.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625590
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170625592
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 16.08.2011 10:55:34
Book found last time on 29.10.2014 22:22:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Why How Now, Gossip Pope? Or, the Sweet Singing-Bird of Parnassus Taken Out of Its Pretty Cage to Be Roasted: Exposing the Malice ... of His Aspersion", from "Henley, John" (9781170625583)
- "An Epistle to Alexander Pope, Esq; From South Carolina.", from "Kirkpatrick, J." (9781170625606)
- "A Peep Into the Theatre-Royal, Manchester; With Some Remarks on the Merits and Demerits of the Performers.", from "Philipi" (9781170625576)
- "A New Book of the Dunciad: Occasion'd by Mr. Warburton's New Edition of the Dunciad Complete. by a Gentleman of One of the Inns of Court ...", from "Dodd, William" (9781170625613)
- "The Thespian Mirror, or Poetical Strictures; On the Professional Characters of Mr. Cooke, ... of the Theatres Royal, Manchester, Liverpool, and Cheste", from "Censor, C." (9781170625569)
- "Sermons: Chiefly Upon Practical Subjects. by the REV. Samuel Bishop, ... Published by Thomas Clare, A.M.", from "Bishop, Samuel" (9781170625620)