Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T047243Notes: Dedication signed: Hannah More. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for T. Cadell, 1785. Collation: viii,,54p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-search-after-happiness~~Hannah-More BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170625339, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Search After Happiness: A Pastoral Drama. The Eighth Edition. Hannah More, Books, Reference and Language, The Search After Happiness: A Pastoral Drama. The Eighth Edition. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Search After Happiness: A Pastoral Drama. the Eighth Edition.
Details of the book - The Search After Happiness: A Pastoral Drama. the Eighth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625330
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170625339
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 07.08.2012 12:25:14
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Works of the Late Doctor Benjamin Franklin: Consisting of His Life Written by Himself, Together with Essays, Humorous, Moral & Literary, Chiefly in th", from "Franklin, Benjamin" (9781170625323)
- "Original Letters from Warren Hastings, Esq. Sir Eyre Coote, K.B. and Richard Barwell, Esq. to Sir Thomas Rumbold, Bart. and Lord Macartney, K.B.", from "Hastings, Warren" (9781170625347)
- "Works of the Late Doctor Benjamin Franklin: Consisting of His Life Written by Himself, Together with Essays, Humorous, Moral & Literary, Chiefly in th", from "Franklin, Benjamin" (9781170625316)
- "The Works of Laurence Sterne, A.M. ... with the Life of the Author. in Seven Volumes. the Fifth Edition with Additions. Volume 1 of 7", from "Sterne, Laurence" (9781170625354)
- "Works of the Late Doctor Benjamin Franklin, Consisting of His Life Written by Himself; Together with Essays, Humorous, Moral, and Literary, Chiefly in", from "Franklin, Benjamin" (9781170625309)
- "The Works of Laurence Sterne, A.M. Prebendary of York, and Vicar of Sutton on the Forest, and of Stillington Near York. Volume the Second. the Fifth E", from "Sterne, Laurence" (9781170625361)