Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T034098Notes: Parallel English and French texts. French text entitled: 'Lettre de Madame de - à Monsieur de .'.Imprint: London : printed for W. Webb, 1749. Collation: 29,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Copy-of-a-letter-from-a-French-lady-at-Paris-Giving-a-particular-account-of-the-manner-in-which-Prince-Edward-was-arrested~~French-Lady-at-Paris BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170625045, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Copy of a Letter from a French Lady at Paris. Giving a Particular Account of the Manner in Which Prince Edward Was Arrested.
Details of the book - Copy of a Letter from a French Lady at Paris. Giving a Particular Account of the Manner in Which Prince Edward Was Arrested.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625040
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170625045
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 30.08.2012 16:37:31
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Account of the Great and Generous Actions of James Butler, (Late Duke of Ormond.) Dedicated to the Famous University of Oxford.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170625033)
- "The Death of Great and Good Kings Improved. Being the Substance of a Sermon, Preached October 26, 1760. ...", from "Richardson, John" (9781170625057)
- "Literary Memoirs of Living Authors of Great Britain, Arranged According to an Alphabetical Catalogue ... and Including a List of Their Works, with Occ", from "Rivers, David" (9781170625026)
- "The Life of Samuel Johnson, LL.D. Comprehending an Account of His Studies and Numerous Works, ... the Third Edition, Revised and Augmented, in Four Vo", from "Boswell, James" (9781170625064)
- "Literary Memoirs of Living Authors of Great Britain, Arranged According to an Alphabetical Catalogue ... and Including a List of Their Works, with Occ", from "Rivers, David" (9781170625019)
- "The Life of Samuel Johnson, LL.D. Comprehending an Account of His Studies and Numerous Works, ... the Third Edition, Revised and Augmented, in Four Vo", from "Boswell, James" (9781170625071)