Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T010249Notes: Student of medicine = Alexander Campbell. -With a half-title.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for G.Mudie and son; and for J.Johnson, London, 1796. Collation: vi,61,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Odes-and-miscellaneous-poems-By-a-student-of-medicine-in-the-University-of-Edinburgh~~Alexander-Campbell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170624057, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Odes and Miscellaneous Poems. by a Student of Medicine in the University of Edinburgh.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170624050
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170624057
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 12.08.2012 01:53:04
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Harp. a Legendary Tale. in Two Parts.", from "MacNeill, Hector" (9781170624043)
- "Address to Loch Lomond; A Poem.", from "Cririe, James" (9781170624067)
- "Epistle from Lady Grange to Edward D----, Esq. Written During Her Confinement in the Island of St. Kilda. the Second Edition.", from "Erskine, William" (9781170624036)
- "Town-Eclogues. I. the Hangmen, II. the Harlequins, III. the Street-Walkers, IV. the Undertakers. by the Honourable Andrew Erskine.", from "Erskine, Andrew" (9781170624074)
- "Poems by J. Donaldson, Author of the Elements of Beauty.", from "Donaldson, J." (9781170624029)
- "An Elegy Written Among the Ruins of an Abbey. by the Author of the Nun.", from "Jerningham, MR" (9781170624081)