Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 9781170624043
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.<br />Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. <br />++++<br />The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br />++++<br /><sourceLibrary>British Library<br /><br /><ESTCID>T004194<br /><br /><Notes>Dedication signed: Hector MacNeill. Verse. With a half-title.<br /><br /><imprintFull>Edinburgh : At the Apollo Press by Martin and McDowall. Printed for P. Hill; and J. Johnston, London, Anno 1789. <collation>8,16p. ; 4ï¿½ Weight:0.15 lbs, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 5/29/2010 0:00:00
Shipping costs: EUR 13.88
2010, ISBN: 1170624049, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand in die EU (EUR 0.00)
The Harp. a Legendary Tale. in Two Parts.
Details of the book - The Harp. a Legendary Tale. in Two Parts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170624043
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170624049
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 02.06.2011 17:13:46
Book found last time on 20.12.2013 18:19:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Epistle from Lady Grange to Edward D----, Esq. Written During Her Confinement in the Island of St. Kilda. the Second Edition.", from "Erskine, William" (9781170624036)
- "Odes and Miscellaneous Poems. by a Student of Medicine in the University of Edinburgh.", from "Campbell, Alexander" (9781170624050)
- "Poems by J. Donaldson, Author of the Elements of Beauty.", from "Donaldson, J." (9781170624029)
- "Address to Loch Lomond; A Poem.", from "Cririe, James" (9781170624067)
- "The birth-day; with a few strictures on the times; a poem, in three cantos. With the preface and notes of an edition to be published in the year 1982. By a farmer.", from "Douglas, F." (9781170624012)
- "Town-Eclogues. I. the Hangmen, II. the Harlequins, III. the Street-Walkers, IV. the Undertakers. by the Honourable Andrew Erskine.", from "Erskine, Andrew" (9781170624074)