Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T029750Notes: With a half-title. Verse. Brucinda is identified in MS. as Miss Brice of Arnot, and the dedication is to Col. Mackenzie whom Miss Brice jilted. A reply entitled 'The peer reviewed' was published anonymously in the same year.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for the benefit of the ladies, 1775. Collation: ,iv,20p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Brucinda~~Person-of-quality BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170624006, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Brucinda: Or, the Decree of Jupiter, Collected from Facts. by a Person of Quality.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170624005
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170624006
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 21.11.2012 00:15:36
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Pre-Existence. a Poem, in the Style and Manner of Milton. Founded Upon That Celebrated Passage in His Paradise Lost: Nine Times the Space That Measure", from "Evans, Abel" (9781170623992)
- "The birth-day; with a few strictures on the times; a poem, in three cantos. With the preface and notes of an edition to be published in the year 1982. By a farmer.", from "Douglas, F." (9781170624012)
- "Fragments of a Prospect from a Hill in Fife.", from "Wallace, George" (9781170623985)
- "Poems by J. Donaldson, Author of the Elements of Beauty.", from "Donaldson, J." (9781170624029)
- "Trust in God. a Poem. by a Clergyman.", from "Clergyman" (9781170623978)
- "Epistle from Lady Grange to Edward D----, Esq. Written During Her Confinement in the Island of St. Kilda. the Second Edition.", from "Erskine, William" (9781170624036)