Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T027901Notes: 'The case of Alexander Murray' is by Paul Whitehead. Signed and dated at the end: Britannicus. July 27, 1751.Imprint: London : printed for H. Carpenter,  Collation: ,9-53,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-reply-to-The-case-of-Alexander-Murray-Esq-in-a-letter-to-that-honourable-gentleman~~Britannicus BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170620329, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Reply To The Case Of Alexander Murray, Esq; In A Letter To That Honourable Gentleman. Britannicus., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Reply To The Case Of Alexander Murray, Esq; In A Letter To That Honourable Gentleman. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Reply to the Case of Alexander Murray, Esq; In a Letter to That Honourable Gentleman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620328
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620329
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,113 kg
Book in our database since 06.12.2011 08:58:09
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Full Answer to That Scandalous Libel, the Free Briton of July 1. That Was Pretended to Be Written by One Francis Walsingham Esq; Alias AR---N---LD", from "Chamberlen, Paul" (9781170620311)
- "A Sure Guide to Hell, in Seven Sections. Containing Directions I. to Parents in the Education of Their Children. ... by Belzebub. the Second Edition", from "Bourn, Benjamin" (9781170620335)
- "The Whigs Vindicated, the Objections That Are Commonly Brought Against Them Answer'd, and the Present Ministry Prov'd to Be the Best Friends to the ..", from "Withers, John" (9781170620304)
- "An Essay for the Better Regulation and Improvement of Free-Thinking. in a Letter to a Friend. the Second Edition.", from "Hildrop, John" (9781170620342)
- "The False Accusers Accused; Or the Undeceived Englishman: Being an Impartial Enquiry Into the General Conduct of the Administration; ... in a Letter t", from "Member of the House of Commons, Of The H" (9781170620298)
- "Ideal Trifles. Published by a Lady.", from "Lady" (9781170620359)