Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T064195Notes: Horizontal chain lines.Imprint: London : printed by T. Sabine and Son, [1800?]. Collation: 64p.,plate ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-history-of-Miss-Harriot-Fairfax-Written-by-a-lady~~Lady BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Gale ECCO, Print Editions. Paperback. Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!, Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Shipping costs: EUR 54.87
2010, ISBN: 117061907X
[EAN: 9781170619070], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000.
PBShop, Wood Dale, IL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 13.72
2010, ISBN: 9781170619070
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29
Shipping costs: EUR 13.72
2010, ISBN: 9781170619070
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - The History of Miss Harriot Fairfax, ... Written by a Lady.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170619070
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117061907X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 21.12.2011 11:47:03
Book found last time on 03.05.2017 21:47:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Travels of Mons. Le Post-Chaise. Written by Himself.", from "Mons Le Post-Chaise, Le Post-Chaise" (9781170619063)
- "Miscellanies by Dr. Jonathan Swift. ...", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170619087)
- "An Account of the State of Learning in the Empire of Lilliput. Together with the History and Character of Bullum the Emperor's Library-Keeper. Faithf", from "Arbuthnot, John" (9781170619056)
- "A tear of sympathy!!! or, striking objects of travel, antient, and modern! In Italy, Prussia, Spain, France, Russia, &c. With reflections critical, moral, and biographical. Written by Edward Henry Iliff, ...", from "Iliff, Edward Henry" (9781170619094)
- "The Life of Madam de Villesache. Written by a Lady, Who Was an Eye-Witness of the Greatest Part of Her Adventures, and Faithfully Translated from Her", from "Haywood, Eliza Fowler" (9781170619049)
- "The Miller's Tale, from Chaucer. Inscrib'd to N. Rowe, Esq; By Mr. Cobb.", from "Chaucer, Geoffrey" (9781170619100)