Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T059719Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Swan, 1753. Collation: 63,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-travels-of-Mons-le-Post-Chaise-Written-by-himself~~Mons-le-post-chaise BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170619061, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
BRAND NEW FROM THE SAINT BOOKSTORE.
Southport, MERSEYSIDE, The Saint Bookstore
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Travels of Mons. Le Post-Chaise. Written by Himself.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170619063
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170619061
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,141 kg
Book in our database since 29.06.2011 13:20:46
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:08:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Account of the State of Learning in the Empire of Lilliput. Together with the History and Character of Bullum the Emperor's Library-Keeper. Faithf", from "Arbuthnot, John" (9781170619056)
- "The History of Miss Harriot Fairfax, ... Written by a Lady.", from "Lady" (9781170619070)
- "The Life of Madam de Villesache. Written by a Lady, Who Was an Eye-Witness of the Greatest Part of Her Adventures, and Faithfully Translated from Her", from "Haywood, Eliza Fowler" (9781170619049)
- "Miscellanies by Dr. Jonathan Swift. ...", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170619087)
- "A Strange, Unprecedented and Unheard-Of Apparition, That Was Lately Seen in Brick-Court, in the Middle Temple Lane, on Wednesday, Dec. 1. 1714. by P", from "Swift-Sight, Patrick" (9781170619032)
- "A tear of sympathy!!! or, striking objects of travel, antient, and modern! In Italy, Prussia, Spain, France, Russia, &c. With reflections critical, moral, and biographical. Written by Edward Henry Iliff, ...", from "Iliff, Edward Henry" (9781170619094)