Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T021086Notes: Imprint: [London?, 1780?]. Collation: 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Aesops-fables~~Aesop BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170618979, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Aesop's Fables. Aesop, Books, Reference and Language, Aesop's Fables. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Aesop's Fables.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618974
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618979
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 02.07.2011 11:32:24
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Divine Songs, in Easy Language for the Use of Children.", from "Watts, Isaac" (9781170618967)
- "The Agreeable Variety. in Two Parts. Containing, First, Discourses, Characters, and Poems, Relating to the Most Useful Subjects; And Extracted from Ma", from "J. M. , M." (9781170618981)
- "The Foreign Travels of Sir John Mandeville. Containing, an Account of Remote Kingdoms, Countries, Rivers, Castles, &C. ...", from "Mandeville, John" (9781170618950)
- "The Oeconomy of Female Life. by a Lady.", from "Lady" (9781170618998)
- "Royal Recollections on a Tour to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, and Places Adjacent, in the Year 1788. the Fifth Edition.", from "Williams, David" (9781170618943)
- "An Account of the Baptism, Life, Death and Funeral, of the Most Incomparable Prince Frederick Henry, Prince of Wales. by Sir Charles Cornwallis, ...", from "Cornwallis, Charles" (9781170619001)