Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T053033Notes: Purporting to be by George III, but in fact by David Williams. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for James Ridgway, 1788. Collation: ,107,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Royal-recollections-on-a-tour-to-Cheltenham-Gloucester-Worcester-and-places-adjacent-in-the-year-1788-The-fifth-edition~~David-Williams BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170618944, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Royal Recollections on a Tour to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, and Places Adjacent, in the Year 1788. the Fifth Edition. - Paperback
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Legal History
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Royal Recollections on a Tour to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, and Places Adjacent, in the Year 1788. the Fifth Edition.
Details of the book - Royal Recollections on a Tour to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, and Places Adjacent, in the Year 1788. the Fifth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618943
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618944
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 30.06.2012 22:59:26
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:08:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "England's Jests Refin'd and Improv'd; With the Addition of Eight New Novels Never Before Printed: And an Excellent Receipt to Cure Mad Love. ... the T", from "Crouch, Humphrey" (9781170618936)
- "The Foreign Travels of Sir John Mandeville. Containing, an Account of Remote Kingdoms, Countries, Rivers, Castles, &C. ...", from "Mandeville, John" (9781170618950)
- "Britannia's Intercession for the Deliverance of John Wilkes, Esq. from Persecution and Banishment. to Which Is Added a Political and Constitutional Se", from "Youngtypo" (9781170618929)
- "Divine Songs, in Easy Language for the Use of Children.", from "Watts, Isaac" (9781170618967)
- "An Account of the Spanish Settlements in America. in Four Parts. ... to Which Is Annexed, a Succinct Account of the Climate, Produce, Trade, Manufact", from "Campbell, John" (9781170618912)
- "Aesop's Fables.", from "Aesop" (9781170618974)