Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T017972Notes: Imprint: Leeds : printed for the author, by J. Bowling, 1788. Collation: 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Vice-detected-and-virtue-recommended-under-the-influence-of-Sunday-schools~~Joshua-Briggs BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170618871, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Vice Detected, And Virtue Recommended; Under The Influence Of Sunday-schools. Joshua. Briggs, Books, History, Vice Detected, And Virtue Recommended; Under The Influence Of Sunday-schools. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Vice Detected, and Virtue Recommended; Under the Influence of Sunday-Schools.
Details of the book - Vice Detected, and Virtue Recommended; Under the Influence of Sunday-Schools.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618875
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618871
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 01.03.2012 09:47:15
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Redeeming Grace Displayed to the Chief of Sinners, Being a Short Account of God's Dealings with Thomas Taylor; Likewise a Little Account of His Travel", from "Taylor, Thomas" (9781170618868)
- "The Constitution and Order of a Gospel Church Considered. Second Edition.", from "Fawcett, John" (9781170618882)
- "A Plain and Scriptural Account of the Lord's Supper, Collected from Every Passage Which Occurs in the New Testament on That Subject", from "A. G. , Welwisher To the Interests of Chr" (9781170618851)
- "Bad as the Times Are, They That Will Be Counselled, May Yet Be Helped!", from "Franklin, Benjamin" (9781170618899)
- "A Letter, to the Inhabitants of the Town and Parish of Bradford. Occasioned by Several Publications, Which Have Lately Appeared Among Them Under the", from "Crosse, John" (9781170618844)
- "A View of the Isle of Wight, in Four Letters to a Friend. ... (Second Edition Corrected and Enlarged", from "Sturch, John" (9781170618905)