Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T027106Notes: Imprint: [Ewood Hall] : Printed at Ewood Hall, near Halifax [by John Fawcett] Also may be had of Mr. Wills; Mr. Knott, Mr. Button, London; Mr. Smith, Sheffield, and other country booksellers, 1798. Collation: 60p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Thoughts-on-Christian-communion-addressed-to-professors-of-religion-of-every-denomination-Second-edition-enlarged~~Mr-Fawcett BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117061874X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Thoughts on Christian Communion, Addressed to Professors of Religion of Every Denomination. Second Edition, Enlarged. - Paperback
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Thoughts on Christian Communion, Addressed to Professors of Religion of Every Denomination. Second Edition, Enlarged.
Details of the book - Thoughts on Christian Communion, Addressed to Professors of Religion of Every Denomination. Second Edition, Enlarged.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618745
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117061874X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 08.11.2010 04:27:30
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:08:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Free Grace, the Experience and Triumph of Every True Christian.", from "Howell, William" (9781170618738)
- "The Advantages and Disadvantages of the Marriage-State, as Entered Into with Religious or Irreligious Persons; ... a New Edition. to Which Is Added, a", from "Johnson, John" (9781170618752)
- "A Word of Consolation, to Such as Mourn Under a Sense of Sin. the Third Edition.", from "Oddie, James" (9781170618721)
- "The Advantages and Disadvantages of the Marriage-State, as Entered Into with Religious or Irreligious Persons; ... a New Edition. to Which Is Added, a", from "Johnson, John" (9781170618769)
- "A Treatise Concerning Marriage. Wherein the Unlawfulness of Mixt-Marriages Is Laid Open ... Shewing That It Is Contrary to the Will of God, ... to W", from "West, Moses" (9781170618714)
- "An Extract of the Life and Death of Mr. Thomas Haliburton. the Third Edition.", from "Halyburton, Thomas" (9781170618776)