Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T066348Notes: An inhabitant = James Stell.Imprint: London : printed for James Barry, Hastings; and sold by T. N. Longman, 1797. Collation: ,130,p.,plates : map ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-Hastings-guide-or-a-description-of-that-ancient-town-and-port-and-its-environs-The-second-edition~~James-Stell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170618707, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 150 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=281gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Hastings Guide; Or, A Description Of That Ancient Town And Port, And Its Environs; ... The Second Edition. - new book
The Hastings Guide; Or, A Description Of That Ancient Town And Port, And Its Environs; ... The Second Edition. James. Stell, Books, History, The Hastings Guide; Or, A Description Of That Ancient Town And Port, And Its Environs; ... The Second Edition. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Hastings Guide; Or, a Description of That Ancient Town and Port, and Its Environs; ... the Second Edition.
Details of the book - The Hastings Guide; Or, a Description of That Ancient Town and Port, and Its Environs; ... the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618707
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618707
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,281 kg
Book in our database since 13.10.2012 19:48:48
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Le Guide de Londres Dedi Aux Voyageurs Etrangers: Il Apprend Tout Ce Qu'il y a de Plus Curieux, Notable & Utile Dans La Ville, Les Fauxbourgs, & Aux E", from "Colsoni, Franois" (9781170618691)
- "A Treatise Concerning Marriage. Wherein the Unlawfulness of Mixt-Marriages Is Laid Open ... Shewing That It Is Contrary to the Will of God, ... to W", from "West, Moses" (9781170618714)
- "The Constitution and Order of a Gospel Church Considered. by J. Fawcett, A.M.", from "Fawcett, John" (9781170618684)
- "A Word of Consolation, to Such as Mourn Under a Sense of Sin. the Third Edition.", from "Oddie, James" (9781170618721)
- "A Summary of the Evidences of Christianity.", from "Fawcett, John" (9781170618677)
- "Free Grace, the Experience and Triumph of Every True Christian.", from "Howell, William" (9781170618738)