Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T027099Notes: Imprint: [Ewood Hall] : Printed and sold at Ewood Hall, near Halifax [by John Fawcett] Sold also by T. Wills; Johnson; W. Button; Knott, and Martin, London, 1797. Collation: 58p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-constitution-and-order-of-a-gospel-church-considered-By-J-Fawcett-AM~~John-Fawcett BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170618685, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Constitution And Order Of A Gospel Church Considered. By J. Fawcett, A.m. John Fawcett, Books, History, The Constitution And Order Of A Gospel Church Considered. By J. Fawcett, A.m. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Constitution and Order of a Gospel Church Considered. by J. Fawcett, A.M.
Details of the book - The Constitution and Order of a Gospel Church Considered. by J. Fawcett, A.M.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618684
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618685
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,132 kg
Book in our database since 11.07.2011 17:18:09
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Summary of the Evidences of Christianity.", from "Fawcett, John" (9781170618677)
- "Le Guide de Londres Dedi Aux Voyageurs Etrangers: Il Apprend Tout Ce Qu'il y a de Plus Curieux, Notable & Utile Dans La Ville, Les Fauxbourgs, & Aux E", from "Colsoni, Franois" (9781170618691)
- "A Guide to the Cathedral Church of Salisbury, with a Particular Account of the Late Great Improvements Made Therein, Under the Direction of James Wy", from "Dodsworth, William" (9781170618660)
- "The Hastings Guide; Or, a Description of That Ancient Town and Port, and Its Environs; ... the Second Edition.", from "Stell, James" (9781170618707)
- "Paris in Miniature: Taken from the French Picture at Full Length, Entituled Tableau de Paris. ...", from "Mercier, Louis Sbastien" (9781170618653)
- "A Treatise Concerning Marriage. Wherein the Unlawfulness of Mixt-Marriages Is Laid Open ... Shewing That It Is Contrary to the Will of God, ... to W", from "West, Moses" (9781170618714)