Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T010081Notes: Dedication signed: T. S., i.e. Thomas Spring. Verse. Includes: 'The choice of Hercules' and 'The farewell. A pastoral ballad ..'. With a half-title and final leaf of errata.Imprint: Dublin : printed by T. Ewing, 1771. Collation: xxii,55,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History A-familiar-epistle-from-a-student-of-the-Middle-Temple-London-to-his-friend-in-Dublin-Written-in-the-year-1759~~Thomas-Spring BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Paperback, [EAN: 9781170618103], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 275945, Law, 276869, Encyclopaedias, 275946, English, 276025, European Union (EU), 276067, For the Layperson, 276069, International, 276088, Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU, 276149, Scots Law, 68, Business, Finance & Law, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
The Book Depository Ltd
Neuware Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
A Familiar Epistle From A Student Of The Middle Temple, London, To His Friend In Dublin. Written In The Year 1759. - new book
A Familiar Epistle From A Student Of The Middle Temple, London, To His Friend In Dublin. Written In The Year 1759. Thomas Spring, Books, Reference and Language, A Familiar Epistle From A Student Of The Middle Temple, London, To His Friend In Dublin. Written In The Year 1759. Books>Reference and Language, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
A Familiar Epistle from a Student of the Middle Temple, London, to His Friend in Dublin. Written in the Year 1759. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170618103, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Familiar Epistle from a Student of the Middle Temple, London, to His Friend in Dublin. Written in the Year 1759.
Details of the book - A Familiar Epistle from a Student of the Middle Temple, London, to His Friend in Dublin. Written in the Year 1759.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170618103
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170618103
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,122 kg
Book in our database since 20.04.2012 15:37:23
Book found last time on 28.07.2016 12:10:14
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Rat-Trap, Dedicated to the Right Hon. Lord Mansfield, Chief Justice of England; Addressed to Sir John Fielding, Knt. by Robert Holloway, Gent.", from "Holloway, Robert" (9781170618097)
- "An Election Ball in Poetical Letters, in the Zomerzetshire Dialect, from Mr. Inkle, ... to His Wife at Gloucester: With a Poetical Address to John Mi", from "Anstey, Christopher" (9781170618110)
- "Love and Business: In a Collection of Occasionary Verse, and Eipistolary [Sic] Prose, Not Hitherto Publish'd. a Discourse Likewise Upon C", from "Farquhar, George" (9781170618080)
- "An Epistle from G- E- H---Rd, Esq. to Alderman George Faulkner. with Notes Explanatory, Critical, and Historical, by the Alderman and Other Learned A", from "Jephson, Robert" (9781170618127)
- "The Ladies Elegant Jester, or Fun for the Female Sex; Being a Chaste and Delicate Selection of Good Things, ... Together with Many Originals, by Ann S", from "Radcliffe, Ann Sophia" (9781170618073)
- "An Heroic Epistle from Mr. M***ly, Author of the Famous Gold-Coloured Metal, Quitting Business in Dublin, and Going to Reside in London, to Mr. Pinch", from "Preston, William, Jr." (9781170618134)