Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T046286Notes: Verse. Translated by William Beloe.Imprint: London : printed for T. and J. Egerton, 1786. Collation: vii,,59,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-rape-of-Helen-from-the-Greek-of-Coluthus-with-miscellaneous-notes~~of-Lycopolis-Colluthus BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170614949, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Rape Of Helen, From The Greek Of Coluthus, With Miscellaneous Notes. Of Lycopolis Colluthus, Books, Reference and Language, The Rape Of Helen, From The Greek Of Coluthus, With Miscellaneous Notes. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Rape of Helen, from the Greek of Coluthus, with Miscellaneous Notes.
Details of the book - The Rape of Helen, from the Greek of Coluthus, with Miscellaneous Notes.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170614945
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170614949
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 04.01.2012 21:56:42
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Specimen of the Translation of the Epigrams of M. Val. Martial: With the Original Subjoined, and Notes at the End of the Volume. by James Elphisto", from "Martial" (9781170614938)
- "Hero, and Leander, a Poem. from the Greek of Musaeus.", from "Musaeus, Grammaticus" (9781170614952)
- "The frogs, a comedy. Translated from the Greek of Aristophanes, by C. Dunster, A.M.", from "Aristophanes" (9781170614921)
- "The Loves of Hero and Leander. Translated from the Greek of Mus]us. by G. Bally, ...", from "Musaeus, Grammaticus" (9781170614969)
- "Fugitive Pieces. ... by Sidney Swinney, D.D. Fellow of the Royal and Antiquarian Societies. the Third Edition, with Considerable Additions and Improve", from "Swinney, Sidney" (9781170614914)
- "Money. a Poem. in Imitation of Milton. Humbly Inscrib'd to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield, by Benjamin Parker, ...", from "Parker, Benjamin" (9781170614976)