Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T049513Notes: Imprint: Oxford : printed for D. Prince and J. Cooke. J. F. and C. Rivington, T. Cadell, and T. and J. Egerton, London, 1789. Collation: vi,62p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Sonnets-and-miscellaneous-poems-by-the-late-Thomas-Russell~~Thomas-Russell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170614906, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 74 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=150gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sonnets And Miscellaneous Poems By The Late Thomas Russell, ... Thomas Russell, Books, Reference and Language, Sonnets And Miscellaneous Poems By The Late Thomas Russell, ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Sonnets and Miscellaneous Poems by the Late Thomas Russell, ...
Details of the book - Sonnets and Miscellaneous Poems by the Late Thomas Russell, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170614907
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170614906
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,150 kg
Book in our database since 29.07.2011 17:05:37
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Sonnets, Written Chiefly on Picturesque Spots, During a Tour, by the Reverend W. L. Bowles, ... the Second Edition, Corrected, with Additions.", from "Bowles, William Lisle" (9781170614891)
- "Fugitive Pieces. ... by Sidney Swinney, D.D. Fellow of the Royal and Antiquarian Societies. the Third Edition, with Considerable Additions and Improve", from "Swinney, Sidney" (9781170614914)
- "Paris; Or, the Force of Beauty: A Poem. in Two Cantos. by Samuel Boyce.", from "Boyce, Samuel" (9781170614884)
- "The frogs, a comedy. Translated from the Greek of Aristophanes, by C. Dunster, A.M.", from "Aristophanes" (9781170614921)
- "The Immortality of the Soul. a Poem. Translated from the Latin of Isaac Hawkins Browne, Esq; By William Hay, Esq.", from "Browne, Isaac Hawkins" (9781170614877)
- "A Specimen of the Translation of the Epigrams of M. Val. Martial: With the Original Subjoined, and Notes at the End of the Volume. by James Elphisto", from "Martial" (9781170614938)