Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T036160Notes: Anonymous. By William Combe. With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for J. Bew, 1779. Collation: 22,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General An-heroic-epistle-to-Sir-James-Wright~~William-Combe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Gale ECCO, Print Editions. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Shipping costs: EUR 15.35
2014, ISBN: 1170614744
[EAN: 9781170614747], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/12/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.49
2014, ISBN: 1170614744
[EAN: 9781170614747], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/10/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7.67
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand in die EU (EUR 0.00)
An Heroic Epistle to Sir James Wright.
Details of the book - An Heroic Epistle to Sir James Wright.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170614747
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170614744
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 11.02.2011 08:35:59
Book found last time on 05.12.2014 23:27:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Project. a Poem. Dedicated to Dean Tucker. the Fourth Edition.", from "Tickell, Richard" (9781170614730)
- "The Royal Dream; Or the P---- In a Panic. an Eclogue, with Annotations.", from "Combe, William" (9781170614754)
- "The Wreath of Fashion, Or, the Art of Sentimental Poetry. the Fourth Edition.", from "Tickell, Richard" (9781170614723)
- "The Female Congress; Or, the Temple of Cotytto: A Mock Heroic Poem, in Four Cantos.", from "Preston, William, Jr." (9781170614761)
- "The Maid of Arragon; A Tale. by Mrs. Cowley. Part I.", from "Cowley, Mrs" (9781170614716)
- "The House of Peeresses: Or, Female Oratory. Containing the Debates of Several Peeresses on the Bishop of Landaff's Bill for the More Effectual", from "Barrington, Shute" (9781170614778)